This challenge is really flying by! We only have one more week before the 1/2 way check-in point.
Personal Update: I didn't get to weigh-in yesterday because of the holiday. I will weigh-in after work today and update you all. Personally, I don't think I lost anything this week. I have been relaxed in my eating plan the last few weeks. I think I bought into the Valentine's festivities a little too much. I ate out a few times, had some drinks, and some sweet treats. I personally am ready to dive head first into the next 7 weeks of this challenge. I know I am in the verge of my best body yet, and I am not going to get to my goal by drinking, eating sweets or eating big meals out. So, I'm ready to get my mind back in the game. My new Polar watch is being delivered today so I am going to use that to help me up my intensity. I am also recommitting to juicing one meal a day, less sweets and less booze. I hope you are ready to do this with me!
- Drink at least 3-4 liters of water a day (you can't metabolize fat when dehydrated!).
- Replace artificial sweetener with stevia, or cut it out all together (that's what I did!).
- Reduce salt intake, and use sea salt instead.
- Wait on breakfast- eat that first meal within 30 mins of waking up (this is a hard one for me).
- Gobble down food on the go. Make meals last for at least 30 mins.
- Drink soda. If you crave fizz, try flavored seltzer. Swap out green tea and save a ton of cals!
Let's do this!